Flo Plus Dual Monitor Arm
Get Price Now
Flo Plus Dual Monitor Arm is designed to support two monitors with a maximum combined weight of up to 18kg. Due to superior design, Flo Plus Dual is still able to use spring technology (unlike most rival arms in its class which will use a gas strut) with CBS’ patented Flo Spring Technology, ensuring that the load of 6-18Kg is perfectly counter-balanced throughout the motion.
The Flo Plus Monitor Stand allows two screens of up to 24” in size to be mounted in either portrait or landscape position with both heads having fine height adjustment, ensuring that even two different sized screens can be installed and perfectly aligned. The screen support heads have been designed to be reversible, enabling the user to install the screens in a 30° cockpit or flat setup by simply changing the heads around on the support bar.
- CBS’ first high-load dynamic monitor arm
- Accommodates two 24” widescreens with either screen rotated between portrait and landscape
- Patented Flo Spring Technology
- Great manoeuvrability with 530mm (20″ 7/8) reach and 320mm (12″ 3/5) of vertical height adjustment
- Easy screen exchange from cockpit to flat setup
- Perfect screen alignment with 12mm of fine height adjustment in both heads
- Visual indicator gauge for easy replication when installing multiple monitor arms
- Self regulating head design – VESA mount heads counterbalance against screen weight to prevent drooping
Integrated cable management.
View more products from Colebrook Bosson Saunders.
Why is there no price listed?
This item is produced to your requirements. Tell us a little more info so we can get you the best price possible. Our Price Promise.
Produced to your requirements