Bisley Stationery Cupboards
Get Price Now
Bisley Stationery Cupboards are designed for maximum storage capacity whilst being economical on space. Ideal for both large open plan office spaces and smaller office areas where space is at a premium.
In recognition of the fact that multiple different office items need to be stored behind closed doors, Two Door Stationery Cupboards do not accommodate suspension filing frames but provide a space efficient solution to most office shelf filing requirements and under shelf lateral filing.
Stationery cupboards are designed to accommodate a dual purpose shelf / with undershelf filing (330mm centre).
Bisley Stationery Cupboards are part of the ‘Fast Track’ range of affordable ‘storage essentials’ available on quick delivery. Also available in black (av1), light grey (av7) and silver (arn) on a standard lead time.
– Three-point locking mechanism for security
– Unobtrusive integrated handle
– Hard wearing textured paint finish
– Shallower 400mm depth means smaller footprint
– Mastered lock with 200 differs
– Guarantee (years): 5
– Quality accreditation: BS EN 14073 2004 Part 2 & 3, BS EN 14074, BS 4875 1998 Part 7 level 4 & Part 8, BS 5459 1983 Part 3, DIN 4554/485
– Other Key information: 92 series, 200 differs, 92201-92400, mastered Std – P800818 Same Number – P800819
See more products manufactured by Bisley.
Why is there no price listed?
This item is produced to your requirements. Tell us a little more info so we can get you the best price possible. Our Price Promise.
Produced to your requirements