Get Price Now
Hydrochair was designed by Alberto Meda. The concept was to experiment with hydro-formed aluminium in the field of design, exploring new applications for the lightness and strength of the material.
- seat central structure in die-cast aluminium;
- back and legs made from hydroformed extruded aluminium;
- load bearing frame made from polypropylene moulded together with CFC-free foamed polyurethane;
- fabric cover or integral self-skinning surface;
- back cover made of 3-D mesh.
Hydrochair stacks up to 10 chairs high.
See more products manufactured by Alias.
Why is there no price listed?
This item is produced to your requirements. Tell us a little more info so we can get you the best price possible. Our Price Promise.
Produced to your requirements