First Class Chair
Get Price Now
First Class Chair, designed by Brunner’s Design Team, features an ingenious linking, ideal for large volume applications.
Their concealed frame linking makes the chair functions without the requirement for any additional fixed or moving linking elements and therefore permitting simpler and more efficient row arrangement. It also allows for a minimum footprint per chair when linked in high volume.
First Class Chair standard features:
– Stackable and row forming;
– Chairs with integrated frame and row linking;
– Black plastic armrests;
– Round section steel tube frame, chromed;
– Shell moulded beech plywood;
– Not upholstered, hidden screws;
– Clear lacquered or with different upholstery versions;
– Jointed gliders with quick-clip hyper inlay;
– Vertically stackable up to 8 chairs.
Upon request, First Class Training Chairs can be specified with ESN – Electronic Seat Numbering.
See more products manufactured by Brunner.
Why is there no price listed?
This item is produced to your requirements. Tell us a little more info so we can get you the best price possible. Our Price Promise.
Produced to your requirements